Author Topic: The Facts: The Thread for Everything We Know.  (Read 2053 times)

teenbat

• View Profile
Re: The Facts: The Thread for Everything We Know.
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2013, 03:29:49 PM »
We know Delsin is of Native American decent, because Delsin is a native American name meaning "he is so". You can also see beads in his hair in the trailer, further proving he is native American. This means he is probably no relation to Cole, Nix or Kuo.

No beads. Sorry. But yeah, Delsin is a NA name.
PSN: KRAMMINATOR
Return of the beauty avatar. Current: Kristen Bell.

Bioman

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2013, 03:32:39 PM »
No I'm sure at the end of the trailer you can see a bead or something behind his ear
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 03:34:14 PM by Bioman »
"Everything is connected. Connection is Power"

teenbat

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2013, 03:35:02 PM »
No I'm sure at the end of the trailer you can see a bead or something behind his ear

Well, if you can screencap something like that, then cool, but otherwise, I watched the trailer just barely and couldn't see any beads.

Bioman

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2013, 03:39:24 PM »
Ok I watched it again, what I thought was a bead may of been his earlobe poking out of his hair.
"Everything is connected. Connection is Power"

teenbat

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2013, 03:48:33 PM »
Ok I watched it again, what I thought was a bead may of been his earlobe poking out of his hair.

Yeah, maybe.

Frogmanlego

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2013, 04:26:05 PM »
He does look native american XD

Metallideth

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2013, 04:42:46 PM »
We know the voice actor is not Matt Damon.
**** your theories we are the way we are, the violence is out of control. If we paint the walls red, murder the innocent. We're digging us a deeper hole. Catastrophic creations, oh

Riathar

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2013, 04:46:17 PM »
OH! We also know that it's a PS4 exclusive.

GANESH5992

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2013, 05:03:52 PM »
Second Son does take place in the inFAMOUS universe, set several years following the concluding events in inFAMOUS 2 after the East Coast was ultimately decimated by a group of powerful superhumans. Following these events, a worldwide collation called the “Department of Unified Protection”, or the DUP, was created and tasked with hunting down these superhumans in order to keep citizens safe from what the DUP calls “bio-terrorists”. Second Son is an original storyline featuring an all new protagonist, Delsin Rowe, with a new origin story.

-MichaelM
QA Manager
Forum Moderator
Exclusive to the Playstation 4
Sucker Punch
takes place 7 years after the events of i2...technically that is the same universe, you probably mean it's a completely separate storyline 

EmJay

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2013, 07:56:21 AM »
The game will definitely have enemy vehicles which the player faces, APCs are there since why even bother putting them into the trailer. No word from helis but I think they are guaranteed to be in the game for the military.

There will definitely be faction with super powers with power struggle going in them and the player has to side the other side in them. Or just help the DUP (what ever it was).

My guess is that player will face 3 super powered enemies as bosses and 2-3 heavily armored or vehicularized human bosses.

MichaelM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2013, 12:03:38 PM »
The game will definitely have enemy vehicles which the player faces, APCs are there since why even bother putting them into the trailer. No word from helis but I think they are guaranteed to be in the game for the military.

There will definitely be faction with super powers with power struggle going in them and the player has to side the other side in them. Or just help the DUP (what ever it was).

My guess is that player will face 3 super powered enemies as bosses and 2-3 heavily armored or vehicularized human bosses.

DUP stands for “Department of Unified Protection.” Following the concluding events in inFAMOUS 2 after the East Coast was decimated by a new breed of people powerful enough to destroy entire cities without weapons; the “Department of Unified Protection” was created and tasked with hunting down these superhuman “bio-terrorists” in the name of keeping citizens safe from these superhumans.

-MichaelM
QA Manager
Forum Moderator
Exclusive to the PlayStation 4
Sucker Punch

GANESH5992

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2013, 12:06:28 PM »
DUP stands for “Department of Unified Protection.” Following the concluding events in inFAMOUS 2 after the East Coast was decimated by a new breed of people powerful enough to destroy entire cities without weapons; the “Department of Unified Protection” was created and tasked with hunting down these superhuman “bio-terrorists” in the name of keeping citizens safe from these superhumans.

-MichaelM
QA Manager
Forum Moderator
Sucker Punch
how "unified" are we talking about, does the DUP operate only nationwide? or are they  starting to operate farther beyond america

MythStorm24

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2013, 12:14:30 PM »

-MichaelM
QA Manager
Forum Moderator
Sucker Punch
Thanks for the info.
Addicted to Video Games and finding Blast Shards
My inFamous 2 UGC       My love for RainCooper       My Youtube Channel

GANESH5992

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2013, 12:27:15 PM »
this is the most active i've ever seen Michael :D

Riathar

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2013, 01:01:01 PM »

The thread is titled "The Facts" and none of those things are even confirmed, so please do not post predictions.