Author Topic: How can I make Enemies attack my allies without prioritizing me  (Read 676 times)

Frogmanlego

• View Profile
How can I make Enemies attack my allies without prioritizing me
« on: September 19, 2012, 11:01:44 PM »
So frustrating.. that enemies only seem to ever attack my alies when they have no knowledge of my existence but as soon as one spots me they go "durp a durp ignore every one get cole!!" Im making a Mission were you have whats know as the " Vermaak D 6 " * defected six*  who aid cole in battle and im introducing Specific task so and so must do while you wait... * like spot out package locations or enemies*  and when battle starts .... there kicking but but taking no heat WTH!!

Ludicrous Banana

• View Profile

RetroSteveUK

• UGC Expert
    • View Profile
Re: How can I make Enemies attack my allies without prioritizing me
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2012, 12:42:47 PM »
So frustrating.. that enemies only seem to ever attack my alies when they have no knowledge of my existence but as soon as one spots me they go "durp a durp ignore every one get cole!!" Im making a Mission were you have whats know as the " Vermaak D 6 " * defected six*  who aid cole in battle and im introducing Specific task so and so must do while you wait... * like spot out package locations or enemies*  and when battle starts .... there kicking but but taking no heat WTH!!

This should be a simple case of making the enemies neutral to Cole, instead of Hostile.  If you want a mix of them attacking another group AND Cole, but mainly the other group, make them neutral to Cole, but have a logic modifier that makes them hostile to Cole if injured (make sure you make the 'trigger' hostile to Cole, and not the entire group).  This will result in the enemies predominantly attacking the other group, but gradually, one by one, they'll become hostile to Cole.  It's a workaround but it should create the illusion you're looking for.

Frogmanlego

• View Profile
Re: How can I make Enemies attack my allies without prioritizing me
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2012, 03:10:50 PM »
Frogmanlego... where have I seen that name before?

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Starhawk-stage-reveled/td-p/38315443

Yea ive been around the block , i ma well known member on GTP and the PS fourms around motorstorm twisted metal and uncharted... and lbp me ETC...