Author Topic: Sly Cooper 4: Thieves in Time DLC  (Read 3210 times)

Skyes Cooper

• View Profile
Sly Cooper 4: Thieves in Time DLC
« on: July 15, 2011, 09:20:40 AM »
Wouldn\'t it be awesome if they would release DLC after the game has been released? Think about it for a second. Wouldn\'t it be cool if thay released a character pack that will contain all the bosses from the first 3 games. I would love to fly around as Clockwork or kicking a$$ as Jean Bison! Also new missions and power ups.

What do you guys think? What would you like to see? :blush:
Don't learn to hack, hack to learn.

spex_guy

• View Profile
Re:Sly Cooper 4: Thieves in Time DLC
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2011, 09:29:31 AM »
I\'d like to see some of the earlier \"prequel\" missions like Sly stealing the Firestone of India.  But mostly I\'d just like to play as the gang on miscellaneous missions reminiscent of the one in \"Goodby my Sweet\".  Just a couple funny heists around the world.

If Sanzaru doesn\'t already add it into SCTiT it would be fun to customize the gang\'s costumes and/or disguises.

Above all, I want Bentley to walk again.   If there\'s a DLC where you can play as Bentley without a wheelchair, I give it two thumbs up.

Skyes Cooper

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2011, 09:38:21 AM »
spex_guy wrote:
I\'d like to see some of the earlier \"prequel\" missions like Sly stealing the Firestone of India.  But mostly I\'d just like to play as the gang on miscellaneous missions reminiscent of the one in \"Goodby my Sweet\".  Just a couple funny heists around the world.

If Sanzaru doesn\'t already add it into SCTiT it would be fun to customize the gang\'s costumes and/or disguises.

Above all, I want Bentley to walk again.   If there\'s a DLC where you can play as Bentley without a wheelchair, I give it two thumbs up.

I like all of your ideas! Also a DLC where you could use the time machine and travel back to Sly\'s ancesters and play as them. Play the missions that made them so \"famous\" and finally get to play as Sly\'s father!
Don't learn to hack, hack to learn.

dlbpc

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2011, 12:35:29 PM »
Why does it have to be DLC? There really shouldn\'t be any DLC released with the game or to be unlocked on the disk, nor should it be planned ahead. That sort of DLC is an irritating cash-grab.

That said, it would be cool to have skins for characters to alter their appearences.
It's me, your favorite person!

slycooperrocks

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2011, 01:12:50 PM »
Skyes Cooper wrote:
spex_guy wrote:

I like all of your ideas! Also a DLC where you could use the time machine and travel back to Sly\'s ancesters and play as them. Play the missions that made them so \"famous\" and finally get to play as Sly\'s father!

They might actually make you play as the ancestors.... You never know...... And his father.......

bnfdhfdhfd

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2011, 02:29:47 PM »
I really, really, really, miss the days when games didn\'t have DLC. The game is probably a year from release, and you are already talking about extra content? Give me a break.

AlastairDeLarge

• View Profile
Re: Sly Cooper 4: Thieves in Time DLC
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2011, 02:51:01 PM »
Sly with Cole's amp? Murray as Zeke?

Skins are awesome and would be great for some pre order DLC.

I like the idea of the extra mission heist of the firestone from India. DLC is good but maybe if they do a multiplayer where you can do Co-op heist they could implement DLC.

As long as it's not 12 for 4 "maps".

slydaniels

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2011, 04:08:32 PM »
I really, really, really, miss the days when games didn\'t have DLC. The game is probably a year from release, and you are already talking about extra content? Give me a break.

He's right its to, to early to talk about DLC we don't even know if the story is good or not, and if you want skins don't ask it to be a DLC when it could just be added to the game from the begging. :/
If your new to the Forums please read our FAQ thread. http://www.suckerpunch.com/smf/index.php?topic=65945.0

Vespira

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2011, 02:14:32 AM »
I'm all for pre-order bonus, but I honestly cannot stand DLC. If there's going to be any skins or whatever, they should already be on the disc, ready to be unlocked in game at any time. Especially if the game itself is bought at a full $60+.

EDIT: And as others have stated, it's far too early to be talking about DLC. We don't even know if this game will be worth spending extra money on.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 02:43:11 AM by Vespira »

Nuero

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2011, 06:15:29 PM »
I do not want to have to spend more money on my favorite game, and I know this is paranoia, but I am NOT keen on using a credit card for DLC, I hate DLC, I wish DLC had never been invented it's the MOST STUPID THING EVER CREATED. I AM STINKING MAD BRO.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
That raccoon is good. 
http://nuerostarstudios.webs.com/apps/forums/show/6319854-sly  -- ALL Sly 4 info. This isn't advertising.                                             3DS FC: 0860-3802-2848

Captain McCoop

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2011, 08:18:47 PM »
I've always thought of DLC's as scams for money.  If it's not included in the game when you buy it, why does it need to be added afterwards anyways?

I hope Sanzaru realizes that the last Sly game we played had no DLC's and I hope they do the series justice and leave DLC's out of the equation.  Unless it's something multiplayer related, I really don't see why we'd need it in the game if it wasn't already released with the game.

I like DLC's, although it's as if the developers left out some aspects of the game just so they could turn around and sell it to you for more money.  That's all it is, unreleased content which they sell for a quick buck.
"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss" -Douglas Adams

teenbat

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2011, 09:24:22 PM »
You guys are all crazy. The game isn't even out yet. Of course all games deserve DLC, but you don't talk about it a year or so before the game comes out. God.
PSN: KRAMMINATOR
Return of the beauty avatar. Current: Kristen Bell.

Light

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2011, 09:44:27 PM »
I do not want to have to spend more money on my favorite game, and I know this is paranoia, but I am NOT keen on using a credit card for DLC, I hate DLC, I wish DLC had never been invented it's the MOST STUPID THING EVER CREATED. I AM STINKING MAD BRO.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
1. Go to Walmart.
2. Buy Playstation Network Card (for $20-$50 usually).
3. Go home, enter code in PS Store.
4. Add the funds, go to the Sly DLC.
5. Buy it.
6. ???
7. PROFIT!

Seriously, I like DLC. Lengthens the life of the game. I'll only like it if they start working on it post-release though.
"The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate ... Entrusting his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the Arcana is the means by which all is revealed. Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are ... Death awaits you."

slydaniels

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2011, 12:19:24 AM »
1. Go to Walmart.
2. Buy Playstation Network Card (for $20-$50 usually).
3. Go home, enter code in PS Store.
4. Add the funds, go to the Sly DLC.
5. Buy it.
6. ???
7. PROFIT!

Seriously, I like DLC. Lengthens the life of the game. I'll only like it if they start working on it post-release though.

This, Kevin said something about his idea for DLC that I really liked if anyone remembers what episode that was please post it, and haters of DLC please listin to it.
If your new to the Forums please read our FAQ thread. http://www.suckerpunch.com/smf/index.php?topic=65945.0

NeoAvalon

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2011, 12:18:46 PM »
Seems a little early for this thread...