Author Topic: Cole\'s tattoos.  (Read 5790 times)

Mektige

• View Profile
Cole\'s tattoos.
« on: June 21, 2011, 09:27:07 PM »
I\'ve exhausted myself trying to find a viable picture of Cole\'s main tattoo on his forearm (the one which highly resembles/imitates the nursing symbol). I\'d like to get the tattoo, but I can\'t find an actual art picture of it.

Anyone know where I can find pictures of his tattoos? Surely someone somewhere has drawn one up.

GK700

• View Profile
Re:Cole\'s tattoos.
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2011, 09:51:37 PM »
Look around for some fan art or better yet find a good picture that shows a large portion of the tatoo and download it and zoom in using the picture viewer.
"I don't know what my future is but I won't let it be a repeat of my past." -Sly Cooper

Mektige

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2011, 10:13:21 PM »
Oddly, there\'s a real lack of photos out there that even display his tattoos in any way. I\'ve looked all over the net. Fan art is a good idea, but I\'ll probably come up shorthanded there as well.

Persian Poetess

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2011, 12:59:14 AM »
Here in this post Cole\'s various tattoos are shown in the picture.  Click on it to enlarge it, hopefully you can see enough detail in the particular one you are interested in.  If I ever come across an even larger version of it, I\'ll post it here.

IWantTheSlingBag

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2011, 04:56:12 AM »
hey mektige (excuse the miss-spell if any) here is a link to that tattoo cole has that looks like a hospital coat of arms or something like that.

Small | Large

if you put it to about 1:30 and watch on from there it should have a HQ close-up of the tattoo :) :) :)

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Persian Poetess

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2011, 11:37:49 AM »
Good find on that video!  Here\'s the specific timestamp where the tattoo shows up:
1 minute 44 seconds Small | Large
.  I love YouTube url codes.

IWantTheSlingBag

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2011, 01:05:24 AM »
GOOD NEWS IVE GOT SOME PICS of the tattoo you want done. the quality is okay (cause e63 camera\'s suck!)
oh also, how do i attach pictures? im new to thins forum and im currently a noob
____________________________________________________________________________________________

lacker

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2011, 01:20:26 AM »
IWantTheSlingBag wrote:
GOOD NEWS IVE GOT SOME PICS of the tattoo you want done. the quality is okay (cause e63 camera\'s suck!)
oh also, how do i attach pictures? im new to thins forum and im currently a noob

You need to put the URL of the picture in between this --->

Example:
I'm never ever on the forums this is a one off

IWantTheSlingBag

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2011, 11:06:31 PM »
what? i dont get it, I know where the URL. button is, but what you just typed did not make sense

darthplanet97

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2011, 11:47:57 PM »
IWantTheSlingBag wrote:
what? i dont get it, I know where the URL. button is, but what you just typed did not make sense

Use this http://www.suckerpunch.com/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=85&func=view&catid=17&id=194036
I'll be watching you... always.

inFAMOUSmatt_R39

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2011, 12:14:20 AM »
I actually just made a mod for cole in modnation racers. Its called new marais cole mcgrath and the hardest thing about it was trying to make his tattoos.
PSN: matt_R39
XBL: Lombax39

Jrex

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2011, 12:24:24 AM »
By the way, it\'s a cross between the biker symbol and the nursing symbol.

Here ya go.
Hello people. Look at your sig, now look at mine, now back to your sig, now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't mine.
SO DEAL WITH IT!

IWantTheSlingBag

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2011, 01:49:17 AM »
damn you Jrex....that was MY photo.....MY PHOTO