Poll

DO WE EXIST?

Yes
No
What?
FISH

Author Topic: The Sly Cooper Fan Art Thread  (Read 110218 times)

CaptCrunch42

• View Profile
Re: The Sly Cooper Fan Art Thread
« Reply #195 on: October 26, 2011, 08:46:50 AM »
WOW, you guys are awesome!!! I would do my own art but.....mmmmm...let's not go there, It's like when the artists do the sped-up drawing, they're awesome!!! AND it turns out perfect!!! I can't watch them anymore. But anyway, how long on average does it take to make your art???
Thanks for all the fun times and good memories, I'll remember this place. This is your Captain signing off for the last time.

Undrey

• View Profile
« Reply #196 on: October 26, 2011, 10:06:05 AM »
Me not so much, less than an hour to draw, not sure how much to colour, but my first drawing took hours, even though it was bad

CaptCrunch42

• View Profile
« Reply #197 on: October 26, 2011, 11:24:04 AM »
I'd love to get into it, I got alot of ideas floating around in my head, but translating it to paper, different thing entirely! And Undrey, I'm sure it wasn't that bad.
Thanks for all the fun times and good memories, I'll remember this place. This is your Captain signing off for the last time.

slydaniels

• View Profile
« Reply #198 on: October 26, 2011, 01:17:46 PM »
WOW, you guys are awesome!!! I would do my own art but.....mmmmm...let's not go there, It's like when the artists do the sped-up drawing, they're awesome!!! AND it turns out perfect!!! I can't watch them anymore. But anyway, how long on average does it take to make your art???

Lets see, after awhile I found out its good to plain out the pose and angle of your picture, so I start out with concept pictures of the character first. (witch sometimes takes me two to three days to find a pose and angle that I like)

And after I figure that out, it takes me one or two hours to draw the final draft, and two or three days to Photoshop it depending if I get the whole day just to color.
If your new to the Forums please read our FAQ thread. http://www.suckerpunch.com/smf/index.php?topic=65945.0

TheMeGuy

• View Profile
« Reply #199 on: October 26, 2011, 07:56:47 PM »
Latest achievement. Crossover with sly and two of my OC's: Mooseman, and Bill the animated sack of money. First attempt at a complex background and I'd be damned if I didn't nail it. Still in the line art stage. Uploading now because It may take a while to color.

CaptCrunch42

• View Profile
« Reply #200 on: October 26, 2011, 08:02:33 PM »
AWESOME!!!Now you just need to color it, then it will graduate to EPIC!!!

inFAMOUSmatt_R39

• View Profile
« Reply #201 on: October 26, 2011, 08:56:02 PM »
Sweet drawing. You guys are really artistic.
PSN: matt_R39
XBL: Lombax39

Dirt

• View Profile
« Reply #202 on: October 26, 2011, 09:38:57 PM »
How about J.Lo as Carmelita?

...I dunno, I'm tossing ideas out there...

slydaniels

• View Profile
« Reply #203 on: October 27, 2011, 12:48:03 AM »
How about J.Lo as Carmelita?

...I dunno, I'm tossing ideas out there...

...Yes.
If your new to the Forums please read our FAQ thread. http://www.suckerpunch.com/smf/index.php?topic=65945.0

JennissyCooper

• View Profile
« Reply #204 on: October 27, 2011, 06:11:19 AM »
TheMeGuy => Nice background really. =3

CaptCrunch42

• View Profile
« Reply #205 on: October 27, 2011, 08:32:11 AM »
TheMeGuy => Nice background really. =3

I agree, top notch MeGuy, keep it comin.

tasteslikechicken

• View Profile
« Reply #206 on: November 14, 2011, 02:11:47 PM »
Latest achievement. Crossover with sly and two of my OC's: Mooseman, and Bill the animated sack of money. First attempt at a complex background and I'd be damned if I didn't nail it. Still in the line art stage. Uploading now because It may take a while to color.

Wow, I have to thank you, you solved a phobia for me. I played this game once where you have to spot the differences, and in one level there was a moose with a tuxedo. My cousin said that he could see a shot gun in the moose's pocket. I addressed that moose as Moose Man from their on. He scared the heck out of me.
"How did I escape? With difficulty. How did I plan this moment? With pleasure."
-Alexander Dumas, the Count of Monte Cristo

slydaniels

• View Profile
« Reply #207 on: November 14, 2011, 02:18:04 PM »

*gasp* That fruit is on sale! JK Nice job dude. ;)

CaptCrunch42

• View Profile
« Reply #208 on: November 14, 2011, 02:34:12 PM »
*gasp* That fruit is on sale! JK Nice job dude. ;)

WHERE WHERE!!! The only thing that would make this more Sly-ish would be.....oh..wait....nevermind you nailed it.   ;)

tasteslikechicken

• View Profile
« Reply #209 on: November 14, 2011, 02:35:33 PM »
Darn it! Why does he always nail it?
"How did I escape? With difficulty. How did I plan this moment? With pleasure."
-Alexander Dumas, the Count of Monte Cristo