Sucker Punch Productions is looking for a senior level Producer to help kick start our next big thing! The ideal candidate has prior experience in game development and has a keen knowledge of how each discipline operates and interacts. You need to be technical enough to speak with the programmers, artists, and have enough experience shipping games to make great decisions on many axes. Self-direction and follow-up skills are a must, as well as the ability to anticipate production issues and find effective games on time with the highest quality. Strong organization, communication and project management skills are a must!
- Act as the go between with different departments to facilitate communication.
- Work with department leads to determine resources necessary to see projects through to completion.
- Coordinate, track, and manage the activities of personnel to ensure that project tasks are completed on time.
- Provide insight and direction to ensure that project goals, objectives, milestones, and deliverables are achieved.
- Facilitate team and department meetings to reach decisions effectively.
- Contribute to a positive work environment and ensure project forward momentum.
- 5+ years experience in the game industry
- At least one AAA title shipped in a producer role
- Ability to facilitate and mediate between members of the executive, development, sound, cinematics, online technologies, quality assurance, video production, marketing, and public relations teams
- Experience managing teams and delivering products on time
- Knowledge of software development process, project management, and performance management
- Exceptional inter-personal skills and oral and written communications skills
- Unrelenting self-motivation and initiative
- Passion for console games